Data access and code for SOIL SES are organized using the Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center’s infrastructure. All access to services are from this web site. In some instances, you will need a login to get access. If you are a member of the sohcres team and you do not have a login, please email the team leadership, or use our contact page to request access. Your communication will be followed up with a personal email or phone to confirm/validate your identity.
- Secure Data File Access
- Secure Rstudio Server
- R Shiny Server (web framework used to expose R model analysis – allowing for a ‘point and click’ approach to running a pre-developed model and review results)
- Github repository for code management (We use an organizational GitLab instance that is managed by SESYNC)
- Apache Solr to enable dynamic searching and meta tagging of data
- Interactive Python/Jupyter notebooks for python interaction. While R is used for model development for sohcres, python is used as an integrative language for data wrangling and other gluing things together as needed
- ESRI StoryMAPS. ESRI’s cloud-based story maps engine is used to present our findings and to allow for a more visual representation of data and derived knowledge.